Choosing a vacuum cleaner should boil down to how it will be used and what you want to get from it.
These are factors that go well beyond simply how much the machine costs. You also need to consider the size of the area to be cleaned and the manpower available to do the work, along with the weight and ergonomics of the unit, its manoeuvrability as well as its durability and “repair-ability”.
Here are the 3 main types of vacuum cleaners and their respective advantages:
- High-capacity tank; ideal for large, open spaces
- High filtration efficiency; captures particles and helps to maintain indoor air quality
- Rugged design and larger, more robust components; longer lifespanille et conception robuste pour une durée de vie accrue
- Compact design; easy to carry and store
- Built-in roller brush; ideal for thick carpets
- Easy to use; great for multiple users
Backpack vacuum cleaner
- Great for cleaning ceilings
- Widely used in team cleaning
- Most efficient vacuum; reduces labour costs
- More ergonomic; reduces user fatigue and gets the same job done in less time
emps requis pour effectuer la même tâche
Keep in mind that vacuum cleaners are not just for cleaning carpets. They also offer excellent results on hard floor surfaces while improving indoor air quality to boot. A recent study shows that using a vacuum cleaner rather than dust mopping reduces the need for burnishing by 60%.