Recently, Sani Marc conducted a study to precisely calculate the benefits related to Sani Marc Gel Technology.
- Savings Chemical – up to 60% – provided from the equipment used compared to foam coming from the size of the nozzle and the on/off trigger.
- Water – up to 50% – mostly from rinsing but also from the application of cleaning solution
- Labour – up to 40% – mostly from rinsing – as it takes less time to rinse
These “hard” savings are quantifiable. There are also the “softer” benefits to consider such as:
- Optimal Cleaning Performance – from the increased contact time and thixotropic properties of gel
- Increased Food Safety – gel provides enhanced cleaning performance
- Flexibility – no compressed air, length of hose is limitless, ready-to-use – no adjustments required to dispense chemical correctly
- Health and Safety – less misting in the air – easier on the lungs of cleaning technicians
- Ergonomic: easier on the body – smaller hose, no compressed air, less weight
- Equipment – savings – from limited equipment investment
- Environment – less water and chemical used to treat the water resulting in lower water discharge costs
This study helped Sani Marc conclude that gel is not only good for customers’ bottom line but it also has a strong environmental impact.