Here are a few tips on how to extend the life of your carpets:
- Use good quality of matting and use a combination of wiper and scraper matting.
- Remove the ice melter deposits daily with a specialized cleaner such as Vert-2-Go Storm Rinse.
- Remove ice and snow at all entranceways frequently.
- Do not overuse ice melter. More is not necessarily better.
- Keep a wet/dry vac near your entranceways to remove excess moisture from your entrance mats.
Implement a daily and interim cleaning program for your floors, mats and carpets. Your Wood Wyant Account Manager could help you on this.